Boulder Ridge is conveniently located near downtown Rochester. Has easy access to multiple trail systems including Macomb-Orchard Trail, Clinton River Trail, and Paint Creek Trail. Nearby parks include Stoney Creek Metro Park, and River Bends Park. Freeways, M-59 and I-75, are but a short commute away.
Need to add or change service ?
- Electricity :DTE Energy 800-477-4747
- Gas: Consumers Energy : 1-800-477-5050
- Water : Paid by Association dues, to City of Rochester (we receive water from GLWA)
- Phone / Internet / Cable:
- Comcast : 1-800-934-6489
- Wide Open West : 1-866-496-9669
- AT&T (Uverse internet is available) : 800-288-202