Welcome to Boulder Ridge Condominiums, a dynamic community with luxurious condominiums and grounds; located within the vibrant and historic city of Rochester, Michigan.
With beautiful views including a wetlands pond and a peaceful gazebo. There are sidewalks and walking paths throughout the community. Boulder Ridge is conveniently located within walking distance to the Yates Cider Mill, Onyx Skating Rink, Macomb-Orchard trail, Clinton River Trail, and the Paint Creek Trail. Downtown Rochester and Stoney Creek Metro Park are a short bike ride away. Also the new Chief Gene Shepherd Park and The OPC (Older Persons Commission) is nearby as well. Boulder Ridge is minutes away from Oakland University, Rochester College and Oakland Community College. There is something for everyone in our conveniently located community.
A week or so before Independence Day we get a lovely view of the Rochester Festival of the Hills fireworks display. Also the downtown Rochester Fire & Ice Festival fireworks near the end of January.
Rochester Municipal Services include:
Full service, local Police Department
Full service, local Fire Department
EMS Services (with both basic and advanced life support transportation)
Curbside trash and recycling pickup
Fully developed, natural setting public parks
- Miles of passive recreation trail ways
- Public, multi-purpose ball fields
Reasons to choose Boulder Ridge and Rochester:
- CNN/Money Magazine recognized Rochester’s excellent quality of life in 2009 by ranking in 52 in the “Top 100 Best Places to Live”
- U.S. News & World Report featured Rochester in Philip Moeller’s series “The Best Life” as one of the “10 Best Places for Lifelong Learning”
- The City of Rochester features a historic, vibrant and thriving downtown, which has been recognized as one of the best in the State of Michigan.
- In 2010 ICMA honored Rochester with the “Voice of the People Award of Excellence” for its highest service ratings
Boulder Ridge Condominiums is a community of enduring value. If you are looking for a unique and enriching lifestyle, come visit our Community.
For additional information about Boulder Ridge Condominiums, please contact Premier Condominium Management at (248) 601-4242.